- Complete IFRS course in Practice for all accountants, students, financial managers and professionals who would like improve or begin their studies in a complete and updated IFRS training, in a practical and efficient way
- Updated with IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Comparison between IFRS – UK GAAP - US GAAP
- Blended training :Live group venue (5 days) plus ACCA E-learning
- You will gain International Certificate in IFRS from ACCA
- To help you understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world
- To provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
We offer a range of ACCA courses on International Financial Reporting, including the Certificate in International Financial Reporting. This financial reporting course offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). It traces the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments.
The qualification is structured in an accessible and user-friendly way that underlines key information and provides useful summaries. It examines and breaks down specific standards topic-by-topic. There are case studies, which are based on real-life examples, and many exercises, multiple-choice questions and sample answers for you to test your knowledge as you progress through the course.
Designed for professional accountants and auditors qualified in their national accounting standards who need to update their skills to meet the challenges involved in adopting and implementing IFRS in their workplace. An educational or vocational background in financial reporting is recommended before starting the Cert IFR. This course also benefits ACCA members who gained their qualification prior to the introduction of IFRS. For ACCA members whose qualifications are already based on IFRS, the Cert IFR is an opportunity to update their IFRS knowledge for recent IASB publications.
Benefits of Seminar
- High class course materials
- Blended In Class and E-learning course for maximum results.
- Obtain your International IFRS Certificate – ACCA after the successful completion of the online assessment.
- Nationally qualified accountants and auditors can now update their skills to meet the challenges involved in adopting and implementing IFRS in their workplace. An educational or vocational background in financial reporting is recommended before starting the Cert IFR.
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities - part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities - part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Proposals for change
- The IASB and the regulatory framework
- The conceptual framework for financial reporting
- Presentation of published financial statements
- Reporting financial performance
- Statement of cash flows
6.Revenue and inventories
7.Accounting for tangible non – current assets
8.Accounting for leases
11.Share based payments
13.Provisions and contingencies
15.Constitution of a group
16.The consolidated statement of financial position
17.The consolidated statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income and statement of cash flows
18.Accounting for associates and joint arrangements
19.Changes in group structures
20.Accounting for taxation
21.Foreign currency translation
22.Earnings per share
23.Related party disclosures and segment reporting
24.Accounting for agriculture and mineral resources
- This Certificate is completed online and requires a minimum score of 50% for approval.
- The test has a total time of 1 (one) hour for completion and a total of 25 (fifty) multiple choice questions.
- An educational or vocational background in financial reporting is recommended before starting the Cert IFR.
IFRS International Certificate (ACCA Certificate in IFRS) - Live Webinar
FORMAT LIVE WEBINAR LANGUAGE 100% ENGLISH START DATE 2 OCTOBER 2020 DAYS & TIME Every Wednesday & Friday , 17.00 - 20.00 (UK) LOCATION GLOBAL